How to Use the Culture Bump App
1. Put students from the same or culturally similar backgrounds together.
2. Have them look only at their own country. If their country is not on the app, have them look at a country that is similar to theirs.
3. Have them look at each of the 10 categories and decide if the behaviors are accurate for their country (or region). (They can make notes on any changes.)
4. Then have students sit in culturally diverse groups.
5. Have them choose the multi-country comparison option on the app.
6. And select each of the countries represented in their group as well as the USA (or their host country).
7. Then have them compare the behaviors in each of the four separate categories.
8. And look at the behaviors in the USA (or their host country.)