How to Use the Culture Bump App
1. Put students into small groups.
2. Have them look only at their own country. If their country is not on the app, have them look at a country that is similar to theirs or describe the behavior for each of the ten categories.
3. Have them look at each of the 10 categories and decide if the behaviors are accurate for their country (or region). (They can make notes on any changes.)
4. Shuffle the students into different groups to share their answers.
5. In these same groups, have them choose the multi-country comparison option on the app.
6. And select at least three to four new countries plus their own country. Then have them compare the behaviors in each of the four separate categories among all the countries.